Availability: In Stock (28 packs)
Active Ingredient: Fusidic
Manufacturer: Piramal Enterprise Ltd. / Vikram Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Fucidin is an antibacterial drug from the category of antibiotics. It is used mainly in dermatology for the treatment of skin infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|1 creams||$32.70||$32.70||ADD TO CART|
|2 creams||$28.34||$8.72||$65.39 $56.67||ADD TO CART|
|3 creams||$26.88||$17.44||$98.09 $80.65||ADD TO CART|
|4 creams||$26.16||$26.16||$130.79 $104.63||ADD TO CART|
|5 creams||$25.72||$34.88||$163.49 $128.61||ADD TO CART|
|6 creams||$25.43||$43.60||$196.19 $152.59||ADD TO CART|
|7 creams||$25.22||$52.32||$228.88 $176.56||ADD TO CART|
|8 creams||$25.07||$61.03||$261.57 $200.54||ADD TO CART|
|9 creams||$24.95||$69.75||$294.27 $224.52||ADD TO CART|
|10 creams||$24.85||$78.47||$326.97 $248.50||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
Fucidin is an antibacterial drug from the category of antibiotics.
It is used mainly in dermatology for the treatment of skin infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, etc.
Despite the relatively high cost, Fucidin has several advantages over creams and ointments with a similar bactericidal effect:
- can be used even in newborns;
- active against staphylococci resistant to other antibiotics;
- Acts even through intact skin.
When applied topically, Fucidin is poorly absorbed into the skin and does not enter the bloodstream. Therefore, its impact is exclusively local, practically not affecting the viability and functioning of other organs and systems.
- skin infections and infections of soft tissues of bacterial origin;
- wound and post-traumatic infection of the skin and soft tissues;
- impetigo (staphyloderma or streptoderma);
- purulent inflammation of the sweat glands or hydradenitis;
- periungual panaritium – inflammation of the skin near the nail;
- purulent inflammation of the hair follicles on the face or sycosis;
- pseudo-fungal infections of bacterial origin.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- fungal or viral skin lesions;
- pronounced liver pathology.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not apply Fucidin to large areas of the skin.
How to use
Fucidin for external use is used in the treatment of children from birth and adults. At the same time, it must be applied 3-4 times a day with a thin layer on the inflamed area of the skin, previously cleaned of pus and secretions.
When applying the drug under a gauze bandage, the number of daily procedures can be reduced to 1-2.
The optimal duration of treatment with Fucidin is a week. In some cases, the doctor may recommend a longer treatment course – up to 14 days.
Side effects when taking Futsidin are very rare – in about 1 out of 20-25 patients. Most often, mild local allergic reactions occur:
- itching and redness of the skin at the site of application of the drug
- urticaria and contact dermatitis;
- burning sensation and tingling on the skin;
- dryness and irritation of the skin.
More rarely, more serious side effects occur in the form of eczema, erythema or skin edema.
Very rarely, with a wide area of application of the drug, Quincke’s edema or toxic liver damage can occur.
Where to buy Fucidin
Fucidin is often prescribed by dermatologists to treat acne. But why waste your time and money at a local pharmacy? when can I buy Fucidin in the online pharmacy.
Most consumers have long been using the services of an online pharmacy as it is convenient and profitable. Many online pharmacies arrange regular promotions and discounts so that drugs are more affordable for all people. The elitemedshop.com online pharmacy is no exception; drugs are available over the counter as well as low prices. Drugs are dispatched by the fastest mail.