Availability: In Stock (32 packs)
Active Ingredient: Ciprofloxacin
Manufacturer: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Cipro is a drug of a wide range of applications, aimed at combating many different pathogens of infectious diseases, it is bactericidal. Cipro is used to treat various types of bacterial infections, such as inflammation of the bladder.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.71||$42.75||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.54||$15.13||$64.12 $48.99||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$30.27||$85.50 $55.23||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.38||$60.53||$128.25 $67.72||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.32||$105.93||$192.37 $86.44||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.29||$151.33||$256.50 $105.17||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.98||$59.40||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.39||$35.64||$118.80 $83.16||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.19||$71.28||$178.20 $106.92||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.09||$106.92||$237.60 $130.68||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.99||$178.20||$356.40 $178.20||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.89||$392.04||$712.80 $320.76||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
Unfortunately, many infectious diseases cannot be cured without the use of antibacterial drugs. But first you need to find out what pathogens caused the disease. Only after testing can the doctor make a diagnosis and make the right appointment. A number of diseases today are treated with medications from the fluoroquinoline group. The drug Cipro is popular among doctors.
Cipro – is a strong antimicrobial drug from the group of fluoroquinolones. Quinolone derivative, inhibits bacterial DNA gyrase, disrupts DNA synthesis, growth and division of bacteria. It causes pronounced morphological changes and rapid death of the bacterial cell. It acts bactericidal on gram-negative organisms during dormancy and division, on gram-positive microorganisms only during the division period. This allows the use of cipro, both in outpatient (community-acquired) conditions and in professional clinics.
The cipro tablet is rapidly absorbed into the walls of the rectum, after which it is distributed in the tissues and body fluids. 70% of the drug when using Cipro according to the instructions is withdrawn already during the first couple of days, along with urine and bile. The maximum concentration of the drug is observed in the secretion of bile.
According to the instructions for use, cipro tablets are an indispensable tool in complex therapy after surgery. The use of cipro allows you to avoid postoperative infection, prevent the spread of the inflammatory process, stop inflammation in the initial stage. Before using the cipro tablets according to the instructions for this purpose, you should first find out if the patient has intolerance to any component of this drug.
Infectious diseases of bones and joints (with the exception of tuberculosis and genital infections) are also indications for treatment with cipro according to the instructions for its use. In such cases, treatment is recommended to begin with surgery and continue rehabilitation therapy. Treatment is prescribed based on the patient’s indications / contraindications to the components of the drug. In cases of nosocomial infection of the patient, several antibiotics may be prescribed.
In inflammatory diseases of the pelvis, often the root cause is genital infections in combination with aerobic gram-negative, gram-positive and anaerobic microflora. Pathogens can be either “typical” gonococci or their other “atypical” representatives; in such cases, the use of cipro according to the instructions should be combined with other antibiotics for greater treatment effectiveness. For example, a combination of drugs such as doxycycline and metronidazole together with the indicated antibiotic for 14 days gives an efficiency level of 88-98%. And in other studies in therapy, Cipro tablets according to the instructions and Doxycycline were combined and the efficiency level was 95-97%. This proves the maximum effectiveness of the drug for the treatment of such infections, both separately and in combination with other antibiotics.
The main features of cipro tablets
- It is well distributed in body tissues (excluding tissues rich in fats). The concentration in tissues is 2-12 times higher than in plasma.
- It penetrates well through the placenta into the eye fluid, pleura, peritoneum, lymph. The concentration in blood neutrophils is 2-7 times higher than in blood serum.
- Cipro tablets have a post-antibiotic effect, which helps to reduce the number of relapses (repeats) of the disease.
- Relatively good tolerance and low incidence of side effects.
Indications for use
- acute infectious diseases;
- diseases of the bronchi and lungs,
- diseases of the abdominal cavity and pelvis;
- diseases of the skeleton and joints;
- lesions of the skin;
- purulent inflammations at risk of becoming infected with blood;
- infections of the ENT organs, passing in acute form;
- infections that arise as complications after surgery;
- surgical treatment and prevention of infections for people with a low threshold of immunity.
- pregnancy period;
- period of breastfeeding (lactation);
- age of patients under 18 years (due to the lack of sufficient studies of the effect of the drug on this age group of patients);
- individual intolerance to cipro (and other quinolone drugs).
How to use
Cipro tablets should be swallowed whole with a small amount of liquid. Fasting or after eating. When taking Cipro tablets on an empty stomach, the active substance is absorbed faster.
The instructions for the use of cipro tablets indicate the following recommended dosages and dosage regimens:
- For infections of the lower respiratory tract, mild and moderate should be taken at 0.5 grams 2 times a day. With the same severe infections – 0.75 grams 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-14 days.
- In acute sinusitis, 0.5 grams should be taken 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 10 days.
- In case of infection of the skin and soft tissues of mild to moderate degree, 0.5 grams should be taken 2 times a day, and in severe cases – 0.75 grams 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-14 days.
- For infections of bones and joints, Cipro should be taken: for mild and moderate degrees – 0.5 grams 2 times a day, for severe cases – 0.75 grams 2 times. The course of treatment is up to 4-6 weeks.
- With uncomplicated urinary tract infections, you should take 0.25-0.5 grams 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-14 days, with complicated urinary tract infections, 0.5 grams should be taken every 12 hours for 7-14 days.
- For chronic prostatitis, take 0.5 grams 2 times. The course of treatment is 28 days.
- With uncomplicated gonorrhea, you should take 0.25 grams once.
- In severe acute intestinal infections (salmonellosis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis, etc.), Cipro should be taken 0.5 grams 2 times. The course of treatment is 5-7 days.
- With typhoid fever, 0.5 grams should be taken 2 times. The course of treatment is 10 days.
- For complicated intra-abdominal infections, take 0.5 grams every 12 hours. The course is 7-14 days.
- For the prevention and treatment of pulmonary anthrax should be taken at 0.5 grams 2 times a day for 60 days.
- In patients with immunodeficiency, treatment is prescribed depending on the severity of the infection and the type of pathogen. Therapy is carried out during the entire period of neutropenia.
- For patients with chronic renal failure: with creatinine clearance (CC) of more than 50 ml / min, dose adjustment is not required. With CC 30-50 ml / min should be taken at 0.25-0.5 grams every 12 hours. With a CC of 5-29 ml / min, 0.25-0.5 g should be taken every 18 hours. If the patient undergoes hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis, it is necessary to take 0.25-0.5 grams per day, the drug should be taken after a hemodialysis session.
Possible side effects of cipro tablets:
- Nausea and vomiting, severe diarrhea, stomach pain, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, lactate dehydrogenase, increased excretion of bile from the body, acute inflammation of the large intestine.
- Severe migraines, dizziness, chronic fatigue, insomnia, disturbing dreams, hallucinations, fainting, marked visual impairment.
- Violation of the process of removing salts and sand, damage to glomeruli in the kidneys, impaired renal function, progression of pathologies of the kidneys and urinary tract, an increase in blood creatinine.
- An increase in the number of eosinophils, a decrease in the number of white blood cells in the blood, neutropenic fever, a change in the number of platelets.
- The development of tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, lowering blood pressure.
- Itchy skin, redness, Quincke’s edema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, joint pain, fungal infection.
- General state of pain, damage to important blood lines (with the introduction of the drug intravenously).
How and where to buy Cipro
Cipro is an excellent antibiotic that is suitable for adults and children. Before you buy a drug, you should know that most consumers choose online pharmacies because of their convenience and low prices, moreover, in an online pharmacy, for example, in this canadianantibioticsonline.com, you can buy Cipro without a prescription, and also get a 10% discount . The order is processed within a short period of time, and the drug is dispatched by the fastest mail.