Availability: In Stock (29 packs)
Active Ingredient: Sulfamethoxazole, Trimethoprim
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited / Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.
Disease(s): Ear infections / acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis / urinary tract infections.
Bactrim is a broad spectrum bactericidal preparation intended for systemic use. Bactrim is used to treat ear infections, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, diarrhea, and pneumonia.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.84||$50.40||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.73||$10.28||$75.60 $65.32||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.67||$20.56||$100.80 $80.24||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.61||$41.13||$151.20 $110.07||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.57||$71.97||$226.80 $154.83||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.55||$102.82||$302.40 $199.58||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
Bactrim is a very effective antibacterial agent. It belongs to sulfonamide agents in combination.
The active substance of Bactrim is co-trimoxazole. This medicinal substance is a fixed combination of 2 antimicrobial components: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Their ratio is 5: 1.
Trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole have pretty good antibacterial properties. Their combination in one dosage form allows you to mutually enhance the action of both components.
The mechanism of action of co-trimoxazole is the inhibition of the metabolism of microorganism cells. Sulfamethoxazole prevents the inclusion of para-aminobenzoic acid in the molecules of dihydrofolic acid, and trimethoprim reduces the activity of the enzyme, which promotes the formation of tetrahydrofolic acid from dihydrofolic acid. Thus, a violation of the synthesis of folic acid occurs simultaneously at two stages of its formation. The drug also blocks the final phases of the synthesis of pyrimidine and purine bases and nucleic acids. This negatively affects microorganisms, disrupting their development and inhibiting growth.
Bactrim tablets can be used for diseases caused by bacteria and protozoa that are sensitive to co-trimoxazole. Such diseases include:
- sinus inflammation (sinusitis);
- inflammation of the ear (otitis media);
- bacterial diarrhea;
- wound infections;
The use of the drug is prohibited in the following cases:
- with hypersensitivity to sulfa drugs or any of the components of the drug;
- with severe liver damage;
- with renal failure;
- with B12-dependent anemia;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- with leukopenia;
- with aplastic anemia;
- with agranulocytosis;
- for the treatment of premature babies and children under 6 weeks of age;
- Bactrim Forte is not used until reaching the age of 12.
Bactrim is prescribed, but with special care and under constant medical supervision with folic acid deficiency, thyroid diseases and bronchial asthma.
How to use
Bactrim forte in tablets is not allowed to be taken by children up to a year, and up to 2 years only 120 mg per 24 hours.
Older patients under 12 years of age can take medicine up to 240-480 mg twice a day.
Adults – 960 mg once.
In severe cases of an infectious disease, adults should increase the dose to 480 mg 3 times a day.
Reviews of patients undergoing treatment with Bactrim indicate that this drug may have side effects, such as:
- Headache and dizziness, rarely tremor, apathy, aseptic meningitis, peripheral neuritis, depression;
- Pulmonary infiltrates, bronchospasm;
- Nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, cholestasis, gastritis, stomatitis, glossitis, hepatitis, pseudomembranous enterocolitis, hepatonecrosis, increased activity of hepatic transaminases;
- Megaloblastic anemia, neutropenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia;
- Polyuria, crystalluria, interstitial nephritis, hematuria, hypercreatininemia, impaired renal function, increased urea concentration, toxic nephropathy with anuria and oliguria;
- Myalgia and arthralgia;
- Itching, rash, scleral hyperemia, fever, photosensitivity, toxic epidermal necrolysis, allergic myocarditis, angioedema, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme exudative;
How and where to buy Bactrim
This medicine is popular all over the world, but finding a good and safe online pharmacy can be a daunting task. Another common problem is that the price of Bactrim may be high, so this drug may not be available for certain patients.
Our goal is to make this popular antibiotic available to everyone in need. Many online pharmacies do not know how to solve these problems, because our online pharmacy offers Bactrim at the lowest price on the Internet, which makes this drug accessible to all people.
Please note that our online pharmacy holds regular promotions, discounts and other special offers, because we value every customer and try to save you money.
You can Buy Bactrim on our website elitemedshop.com very conveniently, being at home or in the office. Your online order will be processed within 10 minutes and delivered within 7 days after the order, and your personal and bank information will remain safe and secure. Buy Bactrim online safely and benefit from discounts and other special offers.