Availability: In Stock (29 packs)
Active Ingredient: Clavulanate, Amoxicillin
Manufacturer: Alkem Laboratories Ltd (Cytomed) / GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Disease(s): Infections of lower respiratory tract / otitis media / sinusitis / skin infections / urinary tract infections.
Augmentin is a combination antibiotic from the penicillin group. It is a broad-spectrum drug for the treatment of bacterial infections of the lower respiratory tract, otitis media, skin infections of the sinusitis, and urinary tract infections.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.87||$56.18||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.39||$28.80||$112.35 $83.55||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.23||$57.61||$168.54 $110.93||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.15||$86.41||$224.71 $138.30||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$1.07||$144.02||$337.07 $193.05||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$1.02||$230.44||$505.62 $275.18||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.99||$316.85||$674.15 $357.30||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$2.38||$71.36||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.82||$33.72||$142.73 $109.01||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.63||$67.44||$214.09 $146.65||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.54||$101.16||$285.46 $184.30||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$1.44||$168.60||$428.19 $259.59||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$1.38||$269.76||$642.28 $372.52||ADD TO CART|
Instructions for use
An antibiotic drug of combined influence, having a powerful composition. It has an extensive list of bactericidal effects and is resistant to various pathogens. The composition resists aerobic and anaerobic bacterial elements, strains of viruses.
To achieve a favorable therapeutic result, it is important to know how to take the composition. Also, the instruction calls for taking into account contraindications for use. They consist in a high level of sensitivity to certain components, jaundice and liver problems, mononucleosis. Adverse events after taking the drug are also likely, and they can be observed by numerous organs and systems. This is the nervous system, skin condition, immunity, stomach and intestines, liver and kidneys, tissues.
- infections of the ENT organs and upper respiratory tract;
- lower respiratory tract infections (pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchopneumonia);
- infections of the genitourinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, sexually transmitted diseases);
- soft tissue and skin infections;
- joint and bone infections;
- gynecological infections;
- intra-abdominal infections;
- septic abortion, obstetric sepsis.
Augmentin can not be used for allergies to any antibiotic-penicillin, the presence in the past of severe allergic reactions associated with the use of antibiotics, the presence in the past of violations of the liver or jaundice associated with the intake of amoxicillin, clavulanic acid.
How to use
The dose of the drug is prescribed by the attending physician taking into account the age of the patient, body weight, severity of infection. For children, the dose calculation is done very carefully, since Augmentin is a strong antibiotic.
The drug is recommended to be taken at the beginning of the meal, the duration of treatment is no more than two weeks.
Children from 12 years old or weighing more than 40 kg and adults
1 tablet 875 mg / 125 mg – 2 or 3 times a day.
Mild to moderate infections:
1 tablet – 250 mg / 125 mg – 3 times a day; 500 mg / 125 mg – 2 or 3 times a day; 875 mg / 125 mg – 2 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age are prescribed a suspension: 40 mg / kg per day for 3 doses or 45 mg / kg per day for 2 doses.
Pregnancy and lactation
The use of Augmentin in a pregnant woman may increase the risk of developing necrotizing enterocolitis (inflammation and dying of the mucosa of the small and large intestines) in newborns. Therefore, its use during pregnancy should be avoided, especially in the first trimester.
Both components of Augmentin are excreted in breast milk. Accordingly, the infant may develop diarrhea (loose and frequent stools) and fungal infection of the mucous membranes.
- hematopoietic system: rarely – reversible thrombocytopenia, leukopenia; very rarely – reversible hemolytic anemia and agranulocytosis, an increase in prothrombin time.
- dermatological reactions: sometimes – urticaria, skin rash; rarely – erythema multiforme.
- allergic reactions: very rarely – anaphylaxis, angioedema, allergic vasculitis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, bullous exfoliative dermatitis.
- CNS: headache, dizziness; very rarely – reversible convulsions and hyperactivity.
- digestive system: often – diarrhea in adults and children; nausea, vomiting; dyspepsia; extremely rare – discoloration of tooth enamel in children who take a suspension.
- liver: very rarely – cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis.
- urinary system: very rarely – crystalluria, interstitial nephritis.
- microbiological effect: candidiasis of the mucous membranes; extremely rarely – hemorrhagic and pseudomembranous colitis.
Symptoms of an overdose: digestive disorders, disturbances in water-electrolyte balance.
Treatment: correction of water-electrolyte disturbances. Crystalluria (crystallization of salts in the urine) may occur, which leads to renal failure.
Augmentin is well excreted by hemodialysis.
How and where to buy Augmentin
Before buying Augmentin, you need to choose between online pharmacies and standard pharmacies. More and more people are turning to online pharmacy services because they offer increased convenience and money savings. For example, the online pharmacy elitemedshop.com.
If you buy Agmentin online, you do not need to go anywhere, spend your time visiting a local pharmacy. The best part is that the prices in online pharmacies are lower than in local pharmacies. In addition, they often offer discounts and other special offers, which allows you to save more money on high-quality medicines. Buy Augmentin online conveniently in our online pharmacy, and it will be delivered quickly within 7 days from the time of order, your personal banking information remains safe.